Wednesday, March 28, 2018

2018 A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal



Last year I participated in A - Z April Blogging Challenge, and it was a great experience. I believe, I wrote some of my best posts during the challenge. Also, it helped me rejuvenate my blog. I started writing more frequently, even after the challenge finished. So I have decided to participate this year as well.

For those who are not familiar with the challenge, here is the deal. Bloggers all across the world will write 26 posts through the month of April, from A to Z.  Last year my theme was 'Anecdotes and Stories from my Life' . J: Joy and G : Grandfather were among my favorite posts, because my family members really liked them. But there were several other funny anecdotes from my life, which you may like to read about before the new challenge begins. 

Last year, while I was able to write a post daily, the biggest problem I faced was, to find a topic for the day as per alphabet. More than writing the post, the effort in finding the topic, drained my energy. So this year, I have listed 26 tentative topics before hand. That should help me remain on track. 

My theme for this year's challenge is : Listicles - I will be writing stories, anecdotes and observations from our daily lives in form of easy-to-read lists.

Do I have your attention? Please come back on April 1st to find A : Amazing things that...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best! Wish u do do well this time too!

lissa said...

so you're basically writing lists on random subjects? That's what I'm doing except I'm combining that with bits of short stories.

good luck with the challenge. have a lovely day.

Charan Deep Singh said...

@minal - Thanks...

@lissa - Thanks.. Look forward to reading your posts too.